Replacement Hatch Covers

Snap Dragon produces Custom Neoprene Hatch Covers.  All that is required is a paper tracing around the outside edge of the rim. Cost is $30.00 plus shipping of $11.00 for a total of $41.00.

We have many patterns already for Necky, Perception, Wilderness Systems and Epic to name a few.

Mail tracing to:

Snap Dragon Design

14320 NE 21st Street, Suite 15

Bellevue, WA 98007

Hatch Covers will fit Current Designs, Dagger, Eddyline, Impex, Mariner, Necky, Nigel Dennis, Nigel Foster, Nimbus, Nortwest Kayaks, P&H, Perception, Pygmy, Seaward, Seda, Valley Canoe, Wilderness Systems, as well as any other model and Home Built Kayaks as well.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Showing 6 comments

• Pete Ellis says:

Hi I am interested in getting 2 neoprene hatch covers for an older perception Sea Kayak. It is a perception Avatar 16ft – I do not know the year. It has plastic strap down hatch covers that leak and I would like to get some neoprene covers to put underneath. Do you have a pattern for this Kayak? Hatches are oval with a pronounced lip to accept shock cord – Approximate dimensions around the Lip Front 15″ long by 9″ wide / Rear 17″ long by 10.5″ Wide. Or would I need to trace and send you the dimensions? Do you ship to Victoria, Vancouver Island Canada? Thanks

Pete

• snapdragon says:

Hi Pete,
    I will need to check our patterns tomorrow and will let you know if we have a match for your hatch covers.
    Thanks for contacting us.
    Mike

• Brandon martin says:

Hello, I have three Necky Looksha kayaks. A 12, 14, and 17, all of which have front and rear storage. I have a total of 6 dry storage hatches and only 3 hatch covers. They have gotten torn and lost over the past few years so now I’m constantly fighting and re packing to keep my gear dry. The 12 foot boat has a smaller hatch in the front, but the 14 and 17 have the same size hatches fr9nt and rear. I would be interested in replacing all 6 hatch covers. I was wondering if there was anything we could do on price

• Denise Damon says:

I have an older Necky Tesla. Not sure of the vintage. It has 2 rectangular hatch openings. I have a race coming up in 6 weeks. What is the turn around time on an order?

• snapdragon says:

With 6 weeks notice it won’t be a problem.
    Best thing is to email us at info@snapdragondesign.com and provide your shipping address and credit card info, or you can call with the info to me at 425-214-2723.
    Each cover is $30.00 and shipping can vary but usually around $10.00 depending on where we are shipping to.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Mike Patterson

• snapdragon says:

Hi Brandon,
    Each cover is $30.00 plus shipping. Sorry we don’t have any volume discounts.
    Mike